My Career Posters by Academic Area-Full Set (RC-P7020)
- Engage all teachers in career exploration with students
- Immediately answer the question, “Why do I need to know this?”
- Allow students to see connections to careers in all 16 career clusters
- Add relevance to academic courses for students across the range of educational goals - from high school graduate through advanced degrees
- Use the posters to generate activities, discussions and projects
My Career Posters help bridge the gap between academic preparation and career exploration so that more students see the relevance of education and the importance of career planning. Each attractive, colorful poster contains 256 career titles in each of the recognized Career Clusters (see www.careerclusters.org for more information about the States’ Career Cluster Initiative). Career titles are also categorized by the amount of education each career requires so that students of all interests and aptitude can discover connections to their learning.
The entire set includes posters showing connections to nine academic course areas. Individual posters may also be purchased. Use the entire set across a school to spur conversations about career exploration and planning. Use in individual classrooms to show the importance of course content for future career success.
A set includes:
- 9 posters, each listing 256 careers by cluster and education level of attainment required
- Each poster is 18” by 24” - shipped in tubes